SKITS and PICTURES
I have been writing puppet skits, and doing puppet plays on and off for
over 25 years. I hope you enjoy the skits as much as the kids who
I have created over 100 skits that are easy to do.
Only needs one puppeteer to perform, and a person
outside with the class, who reads directly from the script.
No memorization needed. Just tape your skit on the inside
of your stage, and have the helper read his lines from
the outside. I have never found skits that are easier to
work with than the ones I created. So, when are you going
to start a puppet ministry at your church? Why not now!
1. "A Shepherd's
Love" accessed 11671 times since 2009-01-25 08:36:35.
Lamb Chops finds herself in a lost situation without her shepherd. She
comes to learn that the class she stumbled into has shepherds much like
her own, and is comforted to know that her shepherd will not rest until
she is found.
2. "The Wounded Sparrow" accessed 11159 times since 2007-11-05
*** 1 New Comment(s) ***
God loves you so much, and he watches over you even when you don't
think so. If his eye is on the sparrow and takes care of his needs, how
much more does God care about you?The
3. "5 Loaves + 2 Fishes" accessed 8176 times since 2007-11-12 22:10:58.
This skit is about a father and son talking about God's love through
the actions of Jesus. The puppets talk about the 5 loaves and 2 fishes,
and Jesus and his loving relationship to the children.
Loaves and 2 Fishes
4. "Pray" accessed 9380 times since 2008-04-27 07:21:37.
Ralph gives the teacher some examples of how he talks with God. One way
is by using the "Thankful Alphabet". Another way is when he walks his
dog Abby, and when he's with his dad in the car. Ralph is a pretty
5. "Tell Others About Jesus" accessed 4542 times since 2007-12-30
The Christmas Story is more than a once a year story. It's an example
of walking in the light, and telling about the Bright and Morning Star,
Jesus Christ. Go into the World and tell others about Jesus.
Others About Jesus
6. "Unconditional Love" accessed 14975 times since 2008-03-02 01:35:05.
This skit is really a lot of fun, and really funny. It's about man's
best friend, RUFF the DOG. And he visits with the kids at Sunday
School. He shares with the kids about who, and what he loves the most.
It's really hilarious.
7. "Sharing" accessed 6270 times since 2008-06-29 09:24:03.
The kids will learn about Elijah and the Widow, and about the Good
Samaritan. Randy will learn about "Sharing", and that doesn't mean a
"doozie". What's a doozie according to Randy? Find out.
8. "Giving" accessed 8077 times since 2008-04-05 02:02:36.
Grandpa gets a lesson on giving. He baits the teacher by saying you
have to "give a little, and take a little". When the teacher falls for
the trap, he then shows him a thing or two about teaching, and how to
get along with mashed potatoes.
9. "I Love God!" accessed 4020 times since 2009-03-01 12:01:18.
Elmer learns about "love", "sheep", and what a shepherd does. It all
begins with a game, but becomes a serious learning experience about
10. "John 3:16" accessed 8593 times since 2008-07-05 07:12:17.
Polly the Parrot performs for the kids again. Crackers are not all
that's on Polly's mind. John 3:16... For God so loved the
11. "Manna Banana Bread And Promise Cookies" accessed 6565 times since
You get to know about God's promises through the tasty treats Grandma
Banana Bread And Promise Cookies
12. "Don't Cry For Me" accessed 6459 times since 2007-10-03 22:16:02.
This script is about obeying the rules, even when you don't think you
should have to.
Cry For Me
13. "The I Can Attitude" accessed 3296 times since 2007-11-05 04:00:31.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
I Can Attitude
14. "Stop, Turn Around, And Thank Jesus For Caring" accessed 4200 times
since 2008-07-20 11:14:08.
This story comes from Luke 17:11-19. Jesus healed 10 lepers, but only
one turned back to thank him. This story will knock your socks off,
unless you're a dog or a lamb.
Turn Around, And Thank Jesus For Caring
15. "Jonah " accessed 4550 times since 2007-11-05 04:19:59.
A story about Jonah, and his bad attitude. It's God's way or the
highway (in this case - the belly of the whale).
Comments from happy users of
1. Excellent!!! Great for the kids! Thanks!!
2. really did enjoy that. That was awesome. You did a wonderful job on
3. Good characters, Good humour, Good Message, Excellent Script.
4. We are starting a puppet ministry at our church and I am so happy I
found this site!!!!!
5. Believe it or not but we wre working on a puppet story about "lost
sheep" and we would like to use this story for the second lesson.
6. Nice script. Well written, easy to understand and with a great
7. GREAT script! Easy for kids to grasp and easy to perform as well.
One of the best!
8. Outstanding, I have a grandpa puppet that I can't wait to use with
this skit. Thanks, Blessings
9. This skit is great! There needs to be more messages like this for
our kids to listen to.
10. I teach Adult Sunday school class and am restarting KID'S CORNER as
well, I was going to make up my own skit and ran across this one. This
goes hand and hand with our Sunday school lesson about Moses and
Pharoah, "A Miraculous Deliverance", and will be wonderful for our
little children and adults alike. THANK YOU SO MUCH.